Assistant Match has an existing client that focuses on streamlining business practices to be as productive as possible. Using a targeted, course driven curriculum they are needing assistance for social media community management. This is a small company that is ready to explode with growth and is looking for a dedicated Community/Launch Manager. The position is looking to start at 5-7 hours a week and could easily grow with the right person.
Job Description / Requirements:
· Manage aspects of a Facebook group by admitting new members
· Moderate group to align with community standards
· Invite targeted people to join the group
· Join other communities to promote the group
· Upload created content to group daily and tag appropriate list of people
· Help with live streams and product launches as needed
· Keep content streamlined and organized
You must be highly professional in writing and speaking, friendly and welcoming but also firm in your approach to community standards . Since you may be on camera for some live streaming events you must be willing to present yourself in professional clothing (tanks tops need to be replaced with nice tops or button up shirts)
If you feel you have the skill set plus the ability to help strategize a growing group on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter please send a paragraph about why you are interested, relevant work experience and your desired rate of pay.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this client and would like to be considered for an interview, please respond by no later than Wednesday, May 4th at 5pm EST.
Visit our Resource page to join our mailing list and download our great list of resources!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.